Data Collection And Use
We do not store any of your personal data on anywhere. We do not share any of your personal data with anyone.
In order to find and fix bugs in our add-on, we log some of your activities to Google Cloud Logging in order to improve our service such as:
- how many emails have been sent
- error status and error information
We do not log any of your personal data such as:
- your emails
- your documents
- and any other information which can identify users.
When you install our add-on on your Google account, you are asked to accept the following authorizations:
- View your email messages and settings
Our add-on use draft messages as email template.
We need this permission to read your draft messages.
- Manage drafts and send emails
We need this permission to send emails on your behalf.
- View and manage spreadsheets that this application has been installed in.
We need this permission to read current spreadsheet and generate emails on your behalf.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications
We need this permission to show you modal dialog for the email settings of our add-on.
Mail Merge From Threeups’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Upon making changes, we will update the “Effective” date found at the top of this page.